Can you recommend any medication for my allergies?

The Brisbane Pollen Count does not offer medical advice.

Please consult your doctor to discuss proper treatment of your allergy symptoms. You can refer to the Australian Society for Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA) website for patient information of allergic rhinitis (hay fever) and pollen allergy and the Asthma Australia website.

ASCIA Allergic rhinitis page

Asthma Australia

Posted under:

< Back